Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I heart Friends, Postcards and Traveling!

So, no followers yet. Perhaps because no one is interested in what I have to say. I don't know, maybe I just haven't given this enough time. What's going on in my life?

Well, besides the fact that I thought someone was being a good friend to me, turned out to keep ignoring me and doesn't get back to me on when we were gonna hang out again and is hanging out with other people before they leave for college; I am doing rather well. I learned a long time ago that the people who weren't meant to be your friends, don't try to get them to be your friends. It rarely works out! But I am optimistic! I have a lot of friends who are very supportive and who love me! :)

My right eye has been hurting some when I look around....I'm thinking it's from being on the computer 12/7. And plus I had a rough weekend with it running. I pray I am not about to have trouble with it anytime soon! It's my only good eye that I can see out of.

I bought 9 postcards today. Only 8 rang up. Hey, saved .25 cents! I wish our Wal-Mart would bring in some new postcards! It's always the same old, same old! I need to go to Jackson....

This Friday me and Daddy are going to Tupelo! I can't wait! I am in dire need of some stickers and note cards! I've been sending them to people like crazy and I'm running out! I've joined this site called swap-bot and it's where you swap stuff with other people! I swap some of my note cards and get some by someone else in return! My favorite is the postcard swaps! I heart postcards!

I must admit that I have about 500 jewelry pieces made, and many more to create! How did I end up with so much? I'm just so blessed that I am selling a lot of pieces! On Etsy, Facebook and Yardsellr! It's doing rather well and for that I am grateful!

Well, I need to go sort some Trading cards to sell on eBay.
With Love & Blessings, thanks for reading my wandering ramblings!
~Natalie~

No comments:

Post a Comment